人教版2025最新八年级上册英语Unit 3单词课文文本+听力

图片[1]-人教版2025最新八年级上册英语Unit 3单词课文文本+听力-温故知新

单词

U3-Vocabulary

  • ​compare /kəmˈpeə(r)/ v. 比较;对比 p.21
  • shy /ʃaɪ/ adj. 害羞的 p.22
  • lazy /ˈleɪzi/ adj. 懒惰的;懒洋洋的 p.22
  • loud /laʊd/ adv. 响亮地 adj. 大声的 p.22
  • outgoing /ˈaʊtɡəʊɪŋ/ adj. 外向的 p.22
  • hard-working /ˌhaːdˈwɜːkɪŋ/ adj. 勤奋的 p.22
  • perform /pəˈfɔːm/ v. 表演;执行 p.22
  • solve /sɒlv/ v. 解决;解答 p.22
  • flute /fluːt/ n. 长笛 p.22
  • congratulation /kənˌgrætʃuˈleiʃn/ n. 祝贺;恭喜 p.23
  • Congratulations (on …)! (对······表示)祝贺! p.23
  • prize /praɪz/ n. 奖;奖励 p.23
  • attend /əˈtend/ v. 参加;出席 p.23
  • as … as … 像······一样······ p.23
  • besides /bɪˈsaɪdz/ prep. 除······之外(还) adv. 而且 p.23
  • spare /speə(r)/ adj. 空闲的;备用的 v. 抽出;拨出 p.23
  • spare time 空闲时间 p.23
  • pleasure /ˈpleʒə(r)/ n. 乐事;愉快;荣幸 p.23
  • have sth in common 有共同之处 p.24
  • appearance /əˈpiərəns/ n. 外表;露面 p.24
  • personality /ˌpɜːsəˈnaεləti/ n. 性格;品质 p.24
  • serious /ˈsiəriəs/ adj. 严肃的;严重的 p.24
  • strength /streŋθ/ n. 优势;力量 p.24
  • fact /fækt/ n. 事实;现实 p.25
  • slim /slɪm/ adj. 苗条的;薄的 p.25
  • population /ˌpɒpjuˈleiʃn/ n. 人口 p.25
  • km (= kilometre) /ˈkiːləmiːtə(r)/ 千米;公里 p.25
  • average /ˈævərɪdʒ/ adj. 平均的;平常的 p.25
  • rainfall /ˈreɪnfɔːl/ n. 降雨量 p.25
  • per /pə(r)/ prep. 每 p.25
  • mm (= millimetre) /ˈmiːlimiːtə(r)/ 毫米 p.25
  • pleasant /ˈpleznt/ adj. 宜人的;友好的 p.25
  • alike /əˈlaɪk/ adj. 相像的 adv. 相似地 p.26
  • mirror /ˈmiːrə(r)/ n. 镜子 p.26
  • interest /ˈɪntrest/ n. 业余爱好;兴趣 v. 使感兴趣 p.26
  • novel /ˈnɒvl/ n. 小说 p.26
  • difference /ˈdifrəns/ n. 差异 p.27
  • sense /sens/ n. 理解力;感觉 p.27
  • humour (= humor) /ˈhjuːmə/ n. 幽默;幽默感 p.27
  • thanks to 归功于;由于;因为 p.27
  • less /les/ adj. 较少的;更少的 adv. 较少地;更少地 pron. 较少;更少 p.27
  • straightforward /ˌstreɪtˈfɔːwəd/ adj. 坦率的;简单的 p.27
  • opinion /əˈpɪnjən/ n. 看法;意见 p.27
  • make a mistake 犯错误 p.27
  • honest /ˈɒnɪst/ adj. 坦诚的;诚实的 p.27
  • direct /dəˈrekt/ adj. 率直的;直接的 p.27
  • similarity /ˌsɪməˈlaεrəti/ n. 相似之处 p.27
  • friendship /ˈfɪnɪʃp/ n. 友谊;友情 p.27
  • metre (= meter) /ˈmiːtə(r)/ n. 米 p.28
  • prince /prɪns/ n. 王子 p.28
  • character /ˈkærəktə(r)/ n. 人物;个性 p.28
  • pauper /ˈpɔːpə(r)/ n. 贫民;乞丐 p.28
  • exchange /ɪksˈtʃeɪndʒ/ v. & n. 交换 p.28
  • accident /ˈæksɪdənt/ n. 意外;(交通)事故 p.28
  • by accident 偶然;意外地 p.28
  • expect /ɪkˈspekt/ v. 预料;期待 p.28
  • silver /ˈsɪlvə(r)/ adj. 银色的 n. 银 p.29
  • silver lining 一线光明 p.29
  • situation /ˌsɪtʃuˈeɪʃn/ n. 情况;状况 p.29
  • care about 关心;担心 p.29
  • reach /riːtʃ/ v. 伸手;达到 p.29
  • reach for 伸手触碰 p.29
  • touch /tʌtʃ/ v. 触动;触碰 p.29
  • lend (sb) a hand 帮助(某人) p.29
  • Julie /ˈdʒuːli/ 朱莉 p.25
  • Matt /mæt/ 马特 p.26
  • Stephen /ˈstiːvn/ 斯蒂芬 p.26
  • Diana /daɪˈænə/ 戴安娜 p.27
  • Edward /ˈedwərd/ 爱德华 p.28
  • Mark Twain /tweɪn/ 马克·吐温 p.28
  • Rose /rəʊz/ 罗丝 p.29
  • Chicago /ʃiˈkaːgəʊ/ 芝加哥(美国城市) p.25

Section A

U3-SecA-1b&1c&1d

​Unit 3 Same or Different?​

第三单元:相同或不同?

​Big Question​

大问题

How do we compare with each other?

我们如何相互比较?

​Section A: How are we different from each other?​

A节:我们彼此有什么不同?

​Activity 1b​

活动1b

Listen to the conversation at the music club and complete the sentences.

听音乐俱乐部的对话并完成句子。

  1. Peter encourages Chen Jie to perform at the music festival because she plays the Chinese flute better than anyone else in their music club.彼得鼓励陈杰在音乐节上表演,因为她吹中国长笛比他们音乐俱乐部的任何人都好。
  2. Chen Jie is afraid of performing alone.陈杰害怕独自表演。
  3. They solve the problem by playing together.他们通过一起演奏来解决问题。

​Activity 1c​

活动1c

Listen to the conversation at the music festival. How was Chen Jie and Peter’s performance?

听音乐节上的对话。陈杰和彼得的表演怎么样?

  • I loved your performance!我喜欢你的表演!
  • You too did a wonderful job!你也做得很好!
  • Thank you.谢谢你。

​Comparing Ella and Emma:​

比较艾拉和艾玛:

  • Is that Ella singing?是艾拉在唱歌吗?
  • No, that’s Emma.不,那是艾玛。
  • Ella is taller than Emma.艾拉比艾玛高。
  • She sings louder than Ella.她唱得比艾拉还大声。
  • That is Ella dancing.那是艾拉在跳舞。
  • Her hair is longer than Emma’s.她的头发比艾玛的长。
  • They both dance well.她们俩都跳得很好。
  • But I think Ella dances better than her sister.但我觉得艾拉比她姐姐跳得好。

​Dialogue Excerpt:​

对话节选:

“Chen Jie, did you hear about the school music festival?”

“陈杰,你听说学校音乐节的事了吗?”

“Yeah, it sounds fun.”

“是啊,听起来很有趣。”

“Why don’t you perform? You play the Chinese flute better than anyone else in our music club.”

“你为什么不表演?你吹中国长笛比我们音乐俱乐部的任何人都好。”

“Well, I’m afraid of performing alone. I’m not as outgoing as you.”

“我害怕一个人表演。我不像你那么外向。”

“But you work harder than me. And last week you played really well!”

“但你比我努力。上周你演奏的很好!”

“Maybe we could play it together.”

“也许我们可以一起演奏。”

“Great idea!”

“好主意!”

​Activity 1d​

活动1d

Listen to the two conversations again. Match the characters with the correct descriptions.

再听一遍这两个对话。用正确的描述匹配角色。

(注:这个单元通过音乐俱乐部和音乐节的场景,生动展示了人物之间的比较,包括才艺、性格和外貌特征等方面的差异,同时体现了通过合作克服个人弱点的积极态度。)

U3-SecA-Pronunciation-1&2

​Pronunciation Practice​

发音练习

​Part 1: Phoneme Grouping​

第一部分:音素分组

  1. ​/ɜːr/​​ (长元音er)
    • term 学期
    • person 人
    • first 第一
    • dirty 脏的
    • nurse 护士
    • Thursday 星期四
    • early 早
    • learn 学会
    • (Additional: “work” 工作)
  2. ​/ə/​​ (短元音a)
    • about 关于
    • agree 同意
    • quiet 安静的
    • moment 片刻
    • together 一起
    • compare 比较
    • number 数字
    • doctor 医生
    • (Additional: “another” 另一个)

​Part 2: Intonation Practice​

第二部分:语调练习

​Conversation 1​

对话1

A: You know Ella and Emma?

你知道艾拉和艾玛吗?

B: They won first prize in the school music festival.

他们在学校音乐节中获得一等奖。

A: Ella and Emma? They did?

艾拉和艾玛?他们做到了?

B: Yes. They did.

是的。他们做到了。

​Conversation 2​

对话2

A: How was school today?

今天学校怎么样?

B: I took part in the school music festival.

我参加了学校音乐节。

A: Today? You did?

今天?你做到了?

B: I thought the festival would be tomorrow.

我以为节日是明天。

A: No. Today.

不。今天。

​Key Pronunciation Notes:​

发音要点:

  1. ​/ɜːr/​​ 音发音时舌中部抬高,嘴唇放松,如”nurse”中的ur发音
  2. ​/ə/​​ 音是英语中最常见的弱读音,如”about”中的a发音
  3. 疑问句使用升调,尤其是简短的确认性问题(“They did?”)
  4. 陈述事实时使用降调,如获奖消息的宣布

(注:这个练习通过分类常见单词和对话跟读,帮助学生掌握两个关键英语元音的发音区别,同时训练疑问句和陈述句的基本语调模式。)

U3-SecA-2a&2c

​Section A Activity 2a​

A节活动2a

​Interview with Twins Emma and Ella​

双胞胎艾玛和艾拉的采访

​Han Lin:​​ Congratulations on winning the prize at the school music festival!

韩林:恭喜你们在学校音乐节上获奖!

​Twins:​​ Thank you!

双胞胎:谢谢!

​Han Lin:​​ You attended the festival last year and this year. How is this year different?

韩林:你们去年和今年都参加了音乐节。今年有什么不同?

​Emma/Ella:​​ There are more students and more activities this year. I think it is more colorful than last year.

艾玛/艾拉:今年有更多的学生和活动,比去年更丰富多彩。

​Han Lin:​​ As twins, you look very similar. How are you different?

韩林:作为双胞胎,你们看起来很相似。有什么不同之处?

​Emma:​​ I’m a little quieter than Ella. And she is funnier than me.

艾玛:我比艾拉安静些,她比我更有趣。

​Ella:​​ Emma always gets up earlier than me. Many people say I’m lazier than Emma. But that’s not true! I work as hard as her.

艾拉:艾玛总比我起得早。很多人说我比她懒,但这不是真的!我和她一样努力。

​Han Lin:​​ That’s really interesting. Besides singing, how do you both spend your spare time?

韩林:真有趣。除了唱歌,你们业余时间都做什么?

​Ella:​​ I love playing sports more than anything.

艾拉:我最爱运动。

​Emma:​​ I like reading. You see, we’re different in many ways. But together we make a great team!

艾玛:我喜欢阅读。看,我们有很多不同,但一起就是最佳搭档!

​Han Lin:​​ Thanks for talking with me.

韩林:谢谢接受采访。

​Twins:​​ Our pleasure.

双胞胎:我们的荣幸。

​Activity 2c​

活动2c

Listen to the conversation again. Then role-play it.

再听一遍对话,然后进行角色扮演。

​Key Comparative Structures Practiced:​

​重点比较结构练习:​

  1. More…than… (更多…比…)
    • “more students/activities”
    • “more colorful than last year”
  2. -er than (更…比)
    • “quieter than”
    • “funnier than”
    • “earlier than”
  3. As…as… (和…一样…)
    • “work as hard as her”

(注:这个采访对话生动展示了双胞胎的异同点,通过具体的生活细节和才艺爱好,让学生练习比较级的各种表达方式,同时传递了”差异创造完美团队”的积极信息。)

Section B

U3-SecB-1b

​Section B 1b​

​B节 1b​

Read the posts.

阅读帖子。

What are Matt’s and Diana’s opinions?

马特和戴安娜有什么看法?

Some people think that friends should be alike,

有些人认为朋友应该是相似的,

but some other people think that friends should be different.

但有些人认为朋友应该是不同的。

What do you think?

你觉得呢?

Should friends be similar or different?

朋友应该相似还是不同?

I think a good friend is like a mirror.

我认为好朋友就像一面镜子。

You can understand people by knowing their friends.

你可以通过了解人们的朋友来理解他们

My friend Stephen is a great example.

我的朋友史蒂文就是一个很好的例子。

We often hang out together because

我们经常一起出去玩

we have similar hobbies and interests.

因为我们有相似的爱好和兴趣。

For example, we both love sports.

例如,我们都喜欢运动。

He plays badminton better than I do,

他羽毛球打得比我好,

so he always wins our matches.

所以他总是赢我们的比赛。

Because of that,

正因为如此,

I try harder when I practice.

我练习的时候更加努力。

And now I’m getting better at badminton.

现在我的羽毛球越来越好了。

Stephen and I are similar in other ways.

史蒂文和我在其他方面也很相似。

He is as serious as me.

他和我一样认真。

When we aren’t playing sports,

当我们不运动的时候,

we enjoy reading together.

我们喜欢一起读书。

I read more history books than he does,

我读的历史书比他多,

and he reads a lot of novels.

而他读了很多小说。

We often share interesting books with each other.

我们经常互相分享有趣的书。

I don’t agree.

我不同意。

For me, friends who are different make me better.

对我来说,不同的朋友让我变得更好。

I think we should respect each other’s differences

我认为我们应该尊重彼此的不同,

and learn from each other.

并相互学习。

For example, I am kind of shy,

例如,我有点害羞,

but my best friend ,Yun Lei, is outgoing.

但我最好的朋友,云蕾,很外向。

She has a great sense of humor too.

她也很有幽默感。

Thanks to her, I am becoming more outgoing.

多亏了她,我变得更加外向了。

Now I think meeting new people is really fun.

现在我觉得认识新朋友真的很有趣。

I have another friend ,Zhang Yong.

我还有一个朋友,张勇。

He is not afraid to give his opinion,

他不怕发表意见,

especially when he thinks I am making a mistake.

尤其是当他认为我犯了错误的时候.

I am less straightforward than he is,

我没有他那么直率,

but I am glad to have an honest friend.

但我很高兴有一个诚实的朋友。

U3-SecB-3a

​Section B 3a​

​B部分 3a​

Read the post.

阅读帖子。

Is Rose’s opinion the same as or different from the posts in Section B 1b?

罗斯的观点与B部分1b中的帖子相同还是不同?

I don’t really care if my friends are similar to or different from me.

我真的不在乎我的朋友是否与我相似或是与我不同。

I have two amazing friends.

我有两个很棒的朋友。

Lily is funnier than anyone else I know.

莉莉比我认识的任何人都更有趣。

When I feel sad or have a problem,

当我感到难过或有烦恼时,

she makes me laugh and feel better.

她总能逗我笑让我感觉好起来。

She helps me see the silver lining in difficult situations.

她帮助我看到困境中的一线希望。

My other friend, Lucy, is not as funny as Lily.

我的另一个朋友,露西,没有莉莉那么有趣,

Lucy is quieter, but she listens better than others.

但她更安静,也比别人更善于倾听。

Lucy and I talk about everything.

露西和我无话不谈。

I know she cares about me because she’s always there to listen.

我知道她关心我,因为她总是愿意倾听。

My favorite saying is: “A true friend reaches for your hand and touches your heart.”

我最喜欢的一句话是:”真正的朋友会向你伸出援手并触动你的心。”

Both Lily and Lucy are true friends.

莉莉和露西都是真正的朋友。

We are always ready to help each other by lending a hand.

我们总是愿意互相帮助伸出援手。

U3-Reading-Plus

​Reading Plus​

​阅读+​

​Four Brothers​

​四兄弟​

​Adapted from Grimm’s Fairy Tale​

​改编自格林童话​

Once upon a time, there were four brothers.

从前,有四个兄弟。

“I can see farther than anyone,” the first brother said.

“我比谁都看得远,”第一个兄弟说。

“At the top of that tree, there are five eggs in a nest.”

“在那棵树的顶端,鸟巢里有五个蛋。”

“I am faster than all of you, I move as quickly as a cat,” said the second brother.

“我比你们所有人都快,我动作快得像猫,”第二个兄弟说。

He climbed up, took the eggs quietly, and then put them back.

他爬上去,悄悄地拿走蛋,然后又放了回去。

The bird never noticed it.

那只鸟完全没有察觉。

“I can shoot better than all of you,” said the third.

“我能射得比你们都好,”第三个兄弟说。

He then shot a leaf above the nest.

然后他射中了鸟巢上方的一片叶子。

The fourth brother said, “I can sew anything together, even something as soft as that leaf.”

第四个兄弟说:”我能把任何东西缝在一起,即使是像那片叶子一样柔软的东西。”

In no time, the leaf was as good as new.

很快,叶子就完好如初了。

Not long after, the king’s daughter was taken away by a dragon.

不久之后,国王的女儿被一条龙抓走了。

The king said Whoever brought the princess back could marry her.

国王说谁能把公主带回来就可以娶她。

The first brother said, “I see her! She is far away, on a rocky at sea, with the dragon.”

第一个兄弟说:”我看到她了!她在远处,在海上的一块岩石上,和龙在一起。”

So the brothers sailed to the rock.

于是兄弟们驾船前往那片岩石。

The third brother said, “I may hurt the princess if I shoot the dragon.”

第三个兄弟说:”如果我射杀龙,可能会伤到公主。”

“Leave it to me,” said the second brother.

“交给我吧,”第二个兄弟说。

He moved as quietly as a mouse and quickly freed the princess.

他像老鼠一样悄悄地移动,迅速救出了公主。

Suddenly, the dragon began to chase them.

突然,龙开始追赶他们。

The third brother shot it, but its fall broke their ship.

第三个兄弟射中了龙,但龙坠落时撞坏了他们的船。

Luckily, the fourth brother took his needle and sewed the ship together.

幸运的是,第四个兄弟拿出针把船重新缝好。

Then they sailed home safely.

然后他们安全地返航了。

The happy king asked, “Which of you will marry my daughter?”

高兴的国王问道:”你们谁愿意娶我女儿?”

The brothers began to argue.

兄弟们开始争论起来。

Each brother believed that he did more than the others.

每个人都认为自己比其他人贡献更大。

Finally, the king said, “Each of you is as good as the others, but you are much stronger together.

最后,国王说:”你们每个人都同样优秀,但团结起来会更强大。

Instead, I give half of my kingdom to you as a reward.”

因此,我将把半个王国作为奖励赐予你们。”

The brothers were pleased.

兄弟们很高兴。

It was much better to share than to fight.

分享比争斗要好得多。

© 版权声明
THE END
喜欢就支持一下吧
点赞13 分享
评论 抢沙发

请登录后发表评论

    暂无评论内容